Executive Program in Marketing
The University of Miami School of Business offers the Executive Program in Marketing twice a year for managers, directors and high-level executives in marketing and sales. The program focuses on the latest and best practices in marketing and introduces innovative concepts with a special emphasis on Latin America and trends in the region. Participants in the program gain new perspective, exchange ideas and expand their professional network.
The program is taught in both English and Spanish with simultaneous translation.
The program consists of the following topics faced by today’s marketing executives:
- Service Quality
- Pricing Strategies
- Building Powerful Brands
- How to Compete in Emerging Markets: Globalization vs. Localization
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Advanced Sales Management
- Customer Relationship Management Strategies
- Taught in both English and Spanish with simultaneous translation
- Led by School of Business professors and industry leaders
Upon successful completion of the program, participants earn a certificate from the University of Miami School of Business Administration.
Program Dates: September 19-23, 2016
Registration is currently open. Visit EPM.com
For More Information
Call: 305-284-1354 | Toll Free: 1-855-403-3355 | Visit: EPM.com