New Business Strategies for the Americas Program
The New Business Strategies for the Americas Certificate Program provides executives working in or with the Americas with the knowledge they need to seize opportunities and deploy successful business strategies in the region.
By participating in the intensive five-day program, from the University of Miami School of Business Administration, executives will gain a strong understanding of how their organizations can better position themselves in the Americas and benefit from the business opportunities in this competitive global marketplace.
Program Topics Include:
- New Business Strategies for the Americas
- Competition, Knowledge and Innovation
- Building Effective Teams
- Strategies and Tactics for Managing People: Aligning the Human Organization with Business
- Meeting Challenges in the Implementation of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Taught in both English and Spanish with simultaneous translation
- Taught by University of Miami School of Business professors and industry leaders
Upon successful completion of the program, participants earn a certificate from the University of Miami School of Business Administration.
Program Dates: Spring 2016
Registration is currently open. Visit NBS.com
For More Information
Call: 305-284-1354 | U.S. Toll Free: 1-855-403-3355