The most important way in which we will differentiate ourselves is by building one of the world’s premier learning communities focused on global management – especially as it pertains to emerging markets and particularly to Latin America.
The globalization of business, along with increased connectivity and rapidly growing markets in emerging economies, has led to unprecedented business opportunities and challenges for corporations, governments and other organizations. The School of Business Administration, strategically located at one of the world’s major crossroads for connecting to the Americas, is uniquely positioned to bring together students from many nations and prepare them for this new world by connecting them to different cultures and economies – especially the fast-growing markets of Latin America.
Our global perspective is supported by unique strengths and programs including:
- The University of Miami Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
- Impact conferences such as the Global Business Forum
- Partnerships with leading academic institutions worldwide
- A Global Executive MBA program taught entirely in Spanish, for executives in Latin America
- Spanish-language management certificate programs, for executives in Latin America
- An international faculty representing 26 countries and including the world’s No. 1 international business scholar
Visit the website of the Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER) to learn more about our international student, faculty and business community programs.