The objective of the business law program is to provide the student with insight into legal institutions, the nature of legal language, the regulatory environment as well as substantive principles of contracts, sales, business organizations and commercial relationships. Business law courses feature the use of problem-solving techniques that aim to develop the analytical decision-making capacity of the students. The department of business law is committed to the following goals:
- Staff all Business Law courses with talented, dedicated faculty.
- Provide curricula that give students the concepts, knowledge, and skills necessary to be successful in professions utilizing knowledge in Business Law.
- Create a real-world connection for students through classroom materials and the use of guest lecturers
- Provide an excellent and appropriate business law foundation for non-business school graduates.
- To provide the community with fully qualified graduates capable of tackling the most challenging positions.
- To assist students in obtaining positions in law school to continue their pursuits in the legal field.