Faculty and Staff
Assistant Professor, Management
- Team creativity, ideation, and innovation
- Dynamics of group cognition
- Conflict and emotions
Weingart, L.R., Todorova, G., & Cronin, M.A. (2010). Task conflict, problem solving, and yielding: Effects on team cognition and performance in functionally diverse innovation teams. Negotiation and Conflict Management Research (special issue on Asymmetry in Conflict), 3: 312-337.
Weingart, L.R. & Todorova, G. (2010). Jury tensions: Applying communication theory and methods to study group dynamics. Small Group Research, 41, 495-502.
Todorova, G., & Durisin, B. (2007). Absorptive capacity: Valuing a reconceptualization. Academy of Management Review, 32: 774-786.
Teaching and Professional Experience
- Undergraduate courses in Organizational Behavior
- New Product Manager in NBG Group
- Ph.D., Organizational Behavior and theory, Carnegie Mellon University, 2011
- Ph.D., Strategy, Bocconi University, Italy, 2005
- MBA, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, 1997
- B.A., University of National and World Economics, Bulgaria, 1994
- Teams and groups in organizations
- Innovation management
- Conflict management and negotiations