JD/LLM/MBA Triple Degree Program for Business Majors
Triple Degree Program: A Specialized Option for Business Majors
The University of Miami School of Law and the School of Business have created a new triple degree program - a JD, an LLM in Tax or Real Property Development, and an MBA- which can be completed in just four years and two summers.
This new program offers a combination of legal and business degrees to students who were undergraduate business majors. These credentials are ideal for anyone with a long-term goal of servicing top corporate clients or becoming a senior executive at a bank, real estate company, or financial institution. They also serve as significant assets in today’s competitive marketplace to any attorney starting out in tax or real estate law.
Program and Application Information
- The program is only for individuals who were undergraduate business majors.
- The program enables students to obtain three degrees in four years—a JD, an MBA and an LLM
- Once JD students begin their second year of law school, they can apply to the specific LLM program in either Tax or Real Property Development by the end of spring semester after having completed specific pre-requisites.
- During the second year, students should also apply to the one-year MBA program by the Early Decision deadline of June 1 to be considered for One-Year MBA program. (Note that there are additional deadline date options for the MBA program, allowing students to apply up until December 1 for a January [spring semester] start.)
- Students must have the results of their GMAT exam when they apply as only complete applications will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
Students are able to complete both the LLM and JD degrees in seven semesters and can complete an MBA degree with an additional two semesters or fewer, if summer school courses are taken.
For details on the JD/LLM in Taxation, click here.
For details on the JD/LLM in Real Property development, click here.
For details on the MBA program, visit the One-Year MBA site.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information about the degree programs, contact:
Executive Liaison, Interdisciplinary Programs and Initiatives
University of Miami School of Law
One-Year M.B.A. Program
University of Miami School of Business Administration
Graduate Business Programs
Telephone: 305-284-2510 or toll free 1-800-531-7137
Web: One-Year M.B.A. Program