Associations/Clubs and Organizations
To support UM MBA students on their entrepreneurship journey through education, networking and fraternity.
- Develop a support network for ‘Cane entrepreneurs and make entrepreneurship a viable career option for its graduates.
- Build relationships with local entrepreneurs, in various industries, to learn from their challenges and obtain invaluable advice.
- Involve members in the numerous business plan competitions and consequently increase the University of Miami’s reputation for promoting new enterprises.
Finance & Investment Banking
To guide members in determining different career possibilities in the financial and technology industries. To help members acknowledge that technology is prevalent in every company and stress the importance of technology.
- Encourage members to apply for the student managed investment fund, in order to become better investors and learn the financial jargon
- Help members reach the right companies and the right people for every role.
- Create a conduit for second year and first year MBAs to collaborate and form groups for business case competitions
- Create a conduit for second year MBAs to mentor first year MBAs
- Invite professionals in the financial and/or technology industries in order to give members exposure to different careers and advice
- Encourage collaboration with other clubs in order to achieve our goals and help them achieve their goals.
President – TBD
To educate MBAs to become global minded business leaders.
- Give students a greater understanding of how business is conducted in various cultures.
- Facilitate lasting relationships between students and established global minded business leaders.
- Maintain active and involved membership throughout our various activities.
- Further the access of MBA students to free or reduced-priced language labs or courses.
The Management & Consulting Club at the University of Miami is an organization for graduate business students in pursuit of excellence in the fields of consulting and strategic management. The club provides avenues of interaction among students, professionals, faculty, and alumni through organized activities, lunch and learns, and case competitions.
- Our goal is to better prepare our members for the challenges and opportunities that await them in the strategic management and consulting arenas.
To provide a forum where active members can gain professional skills and knowledge by participating in activities related to the marketing field.
- Promote the University of Miami’s School of Business throughout the South Florida area by participating in high profile outreach programs.
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence through case competitions and becoming a valuable asset to local businesses in need of marketing related work.
- Engage active members in networking with marketing professionals and provide opportunities to sharpen critical skills to become successful in marketing after graduation.
To provide a forum for women with a strong professional drive to discuss the various aspects of navigating in a highly competitive business environment.
- Provide women MBAs at the University of Miami with opportunities to network with and learn from the experiences of successful business women.
- Assist women MBAs in developing skills that will advance their business careers.
- Empower women MBAs in order to propel more women into leadership positions in corporate America.
- Enhance the diversity of the nation’s workforce.