Admissions & Application Information
Application Deadline: Applications are reviewed frequently for rolling admissions so there are no formal deadlines. However, we recommend that applications be submitted by April 15 for the fall semester and by September 15 for the spring.
To apply to the Master of Science in Taxation program, please click here.
Your application will be evaluated by the Admissions Committee upon receipt of all of the following required materials (see the Frequently Asked Questions section for more information on these requirements).
- Apply online at https://www.applyweb.com/apply/miamibus/.
- GMAT Scores – 550 or greater is desirable
- Required essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official Transcripts from previously attended schools of higher education
- For international students, IELTS or TOEFL scores are required.
- IELTS score: minimum of 6.5, 7.0 or greater preferred.
- TOEFL scores:
- Paper test: 600 or above
- Computerized test: 240 or above
- Internet-based test: 94 or above
Registration for Classes: Registration for Master of Science in Taxation (MST) classes normally opens in March for the fall semester and November for the spring semester. For up-to-date information, refer to the current Academic Calendar. The Director of the MST program, Michael Werner, handles all advising for MST program. New students should contact Michael Werner at email@example.com once their admission is completed in order to plan a program of study.
Program Duration: The MST program is 30 credit hours, which can be completed in two semesters of full-time study. Additional information about our accounting and tax master’s programs can be obtained from the other pages of this website and by contacting the Director of Accounting Master’s Programs, Michael Werner at firstname.lastname@example.org.