School of Business Graduate Programs Tuition and Financial Information

Become Immersed
Graduate Student


The University does not provide graduate student housing. Graduate students live off-campus. Many private apartments are available close to the University and vary in rent according to the size and location. The Office of Commuter Student Affairs maintains a web-based listing for students seeking off-campus housing. Should you have any questions, please contact the office directly at 305-284-5646 or email

Learn More

University of Miami Office of Financial Assistance


Whitten University Center


8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.

Phone: 305-284-3115

Fax: 305-284-4082


Back to top